ROOFING CONTRACTORS COMMITTED TO SAFETY (RCCS)
Herzog Roofing is part of a national Loss Control Committee. The committee is comprised of a select group of roofing contractors who are dedicated to enhancing safety for their employees.
The Loss Control Committee develops mandatory guidelines for their safety programs.
Herzog Roofing is audited twice per year by an independent safety consulting firm to verify that all Best Practice Standards are followed.
• 10 Hour OSHA Trained personnel
• 30 Hour OSHA Trained personnel
• Full time Safety Director – Dan Althoff
• 100% Tie-off and guardrails
• Pre-Job safety inspections
• Forklift trained personnel
• Scaffold training
• Current vehicle and machinery inspections
• Certified Asbestos personnel
• Certified Drivers and Crane operators
• Drug free work environment
• Enforces no smoking policies
• Exceeded OSHA compliance
• Semi-annual company training days: Includes Defensive driving, handling hazardous material, fall protection, ladder safety, roof deck safety, lift safety, slip/trip/fall prevention, etc
• Trained in First aid
MEET OUR SAFETY DIRECTORS.
© 2017 Herzog Roofing | Minnesota Web Design